The Creative Engagement Group
Senior Event/Project Manager - Healthcare Logistics, WRG
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Healthcare Logistics team! If you have experience managing complex projects and have a wealth of healthcare knowledge, we would love to chat!
What you will be doing:
Specialising in live, marketing & healthcare communication, we work with some of the world’s best known brands, bringing their messages to life through events and conferences in the UK and around the globe.
The successful candidate will have overall control and management of multiple logistics operations in support of the efficient delivery of high-quality and timely conferences/events across the world.
This role involves organising numerous event activities, deadlines, suppliers and clients in support and delivery of excellent service, whilst being commercially aware at all times and possessing an ability to keep calm when under pressure.
What do you have to have:
What we are looking for:
- Significant event/project management with pharmaceutical event experience and well-versed in pharmaceutical regulations
- Excellent project management and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly professional with a client-centric focus
- Ability to take full responsibility of budget management and profit margins
- Ensuring logistics quality and sustainability procedures are followed on each event, and ensure appropriate records are maintained
- Experience of resource management
- Clear, concise and confident communicator
- Ability to lead, mentor, develop and engage with assigned teams
- In-depth knowledge of venues and ability to perform and prepare recommendations for complex venue searches
- Commercially aware with fantastic customer orientation
- Proven negotiation skills
- Punctual and deadline driven
- High expectations of quality and flawless service delivery
- Highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Certain SaaS experience preferred (or a good knowledge of delegate registration systems)
- Flexibility to travel overseas and work from other agency locations in the UK
The Creative Engagement Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
As an employer The Creative Engagement Group is committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff. Reasonable adjustments are available in all our offices to support health and wellbeing.